Ghost Fishing UK Annual General Meeting. Image: Christine Grosart
Ghost Fishing UK held an Annual General Meeting at the National Diving and Activities Centre on Friday 4th January 2019. Good progress has been made in our mission during 2018, with the future looking bright for the coming year.
The following volunteers took on additional roles for 2019:
- Marcus Rose and Christine Grosart – Training co-ordinators
- John Wheeler – Fishing Community Liaison
- Martin Maple – Newsletter Editor
- Gemma Thompson – Merchandise Operative
- Mark Hall and Gemma Thompson – Webstore
- Jayme Fraioli-Harper – Additional Facebook admin
The Trustees very much look forward to working with the incoming committee member in the coming year.